New Admission, 2023 | APPLY NOW
*ADMISSION WILL BE ON FIRST COME FIRST BASIS*
*FOR ONLINE ADMISSION FEES WILL BE Rs. 8,400/-*
For Offline Admission Visit our College along with all the documents between 09:00 am to 02:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Eligiblity for Admission:
- Students who have passed the 10+2 Examination in any stream or any equivalent Examination from any recognized University/Board shall be eligible to seek admission to the First Semester of the Three Year Degree Course.
- Students desiring to study General course must secured a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate at 10+2 Examination.
- Students desiring to study Honours course must be secured a minimum of 45% in the concerned subject in the 10+2 (Arts) Examination.
- Students from other stream (Science/Commerce) shifting to Arts may be allowed to opt for Honours provided if they have secured 45% Marks in aggregate at 10+2 Examination.
- A student who has secured grade point ‘C’ and above shall qualify for Honours Degree.
Documents to be Submitted During Admission:
- Admit Card of Class X – 2 Copies Photostate.
- Admit Card of Class XII – 2 Copies Photosate.
- Marksheet of Class X – 2 Copies Photostate.
- Marksheet of Class XII – 2 Copies Photostate.
- Recent Passport size photo – 2 Copies Photostate.
- Transfer Certificate – Original.
- Registration Card (NBSE) – Original.
- Original Migration Certificate for those students from Boards/Universities other than Nagaland Board of School Education and Nagaland University.