Honours Admission, 2021 (20 Seats for all)
*ADMISSION WILL BE ON FIRST COME FIRST BASIS*
- Students who have passed the 10+2 Examination in any stream or any equivalent Examination from any recognized University/Board shall be eligible to seek admission to the First Semester of the Three Year Degree Course.
- Students desiring to study General course must secured a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate at 10+2 Examination.
- Students desiring to study Honours course must be secured a minimum of 45% in the concerned subject in the 10+2 (Arts) Examination.
- Students from other stream (Science/Commerce) shifting to Arts may be allowed to opt for Honours provided if they have secured 45% Marks in aggregate at 10+2 Examination.
- A student who has secured grade point ‘C’ and above shall qualify for Honours Degree.
*For documentation and details please refer to prospectus from homepage.